Outcrop Communications is the North's largest full-service agency specializing in communications, marketing, branding, social media and so much more. With roots in each of Canada's three territories, our team of Outcroppers strongly believe in and live by our slogan "creative solutions that matter".
We are looking for a marketing strategist to join our team to design and develop strategic programs and thinking for our clients on an ongoing and project basis.
What You Will Be Doing.
- Create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the personas, organizational process, competitive threats and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Manage the campaign measurement process to ensure that clients and agency are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic business goals, and providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward.
Provides sound and responsible marketing counselling and planning.
- Delivers a consistently superior creative product.
Creates work that is strategic and above all creative.
Who You Are
- University degree in business or Marketing
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Minimum of five years experience in brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record of building clients and expansion of client accounts
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments, traveling as required.
- Great project management abilities
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Relocation support if required.
- Fitness membership support
If you are ready to take on a new challenge or want to discuss this opportunity further, reach out to us today at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a note introducing yourself.