We are the oldest communications and marketing agency in Canada’s newest Territory – Nunavut – and we are looking for an adventurous, down-to-earth graphic designer to join our team of creative problem solvers in Iqaluit!
You’ll need to be a quick-thinking problem solver with at least three years of wide-ranging work experience, have a solid skills using the Adobe Creative Suite, and a thorough understanding of print and digital design basics. Not only this, you will bring a positive attitude, be a team player and possess a willingness to think outside of the box.
Our main clients are in the government, tourism, mining, aboriginal and small business sectors. They present us with a wide variety of projects and challenges, from website design to integrated marketing campaigns to annual reports, videos and one-shot display ads and so much more! You should be able to handle this range of work with ease all from beautiful Iqaluit!
- Minimum 3-4 years professional graphic design experience in an agency or studio setting;
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar field, or experience to compensate for formal education;
- Experience handling projects through all aspects of the creative process;
- Solid working experience in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- We’re a small office, so you need to be enthusiastic and a team player and willing to pitch in on some non-design work at times.
- You can roll with multiple projects seamlessly and get to know our clients, their brand and their voice.
- You’re confident about your abilities and aren’t afraid to try new things, taking client’s products to places they only dreamed about before!
- You have an amazing attention to detail – you don’t just plunk copy into a design, you engage with it, review it and catch typos that even our editor missed!
- Web design skills are an asset.
- Illustration skills are an asset.
How to Apply
If this position sounds ideal to you, please email your resume and a letter with a bit of information about yourself and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is July 15, 2017.