Our client, Outcrop Communications, is the North's largest full-service agency specializing in communications, marketing, branding, social media and so much more. With roots in each of Canada's three territories, our team of Outcroppers strongly believe in and live by our slogan "creative solutions that matter".
If you are known for your originality and inquisitiveness, enjoy big-picture thinking as well as nitty-gritty detail, you might be perfect for our team. We are looking for the brave ones that are ready for an adventure that will make them the talk of cocktails hours for years to come.
The Digital Marketing Account Strategist plays a central role in interpreting clients' campaign objectives into digital-content-focused strategies. This person works closely with clients, and partners with the agency's internal account teams, to identify opportunities and activate digital content strategies. Account strategists are partially or fully allocated to specific client business, and serve as day-to-day contacts across client, strategy, creative, and design teams.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Account Strategist provides proactive client management while also developing deep and trusting client relationships. This person supervises a group of project managers in executing digital strategic plans.
- Develops digital strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Executes high quality projects on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Build timelines and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines and KPIS are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures projects dhere to budget
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including site optimization, promotional and game ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, paid ads etc...
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Participates in new business initiatives
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients on a regular basis
- Collaborates with the digital and creative teams to ensure websites are optimized for current best SEO practices.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business, or communications
- Minimum 3 year's advertising/marketing experience required, 2+ years preferred in creative, media, and/or account management for digital advertising/marketing. Management experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of/experience with Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adobe Analytics and Social Media Advertising
- Experience in formulating and driving long-term digital marketing strategies, and campaigns
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to think on his/her feet during presentations, explain in simple terms complex or technical information to non-technical people, and persuasively sell ideas
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to process data from a critical perspective as well as undertake work to improve the performance of websites, digital media, etc.
Yellowknife is Canada's Capital of Cool. Here you'll find it all. Skyscrapers springing from rocky outcrops at the edge of Great Slave Lake. Sailboats gliding across Back Bay. Float planes soaring in the midnight sun. Famous events, including a cultural festival in a snow palace and a music festival on a sandy shore. A neighbourhood of bright houseboats, all aglow beneath the Aurora. Mansions built next to log cabins and teepees; and a whole bunch of friendly, offbeat locals, having an extraordinary time in the wildest little city on earth.
If you are ready to take on this unique and rare opportunity, reach out to JF Ratthé at email@example.com or call 709-330-9730.